APPLY FOR THE 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION
Applicants are expected to submit photocopies of the following documents
- O’level result
- 4 passport photographs
- JAMB result
- Birth certificate
- LG identification letter/certificate of origin
- NIN slip
- Acceptance and school fees receipts
- A’level result (for Direct Entry applicants)
- All payments should be made directly into the school account:
Account name: Renaissance University Revenue
Account number: 1013690842
Bank: Zenith Bank
- Contact the Bursar to confirm every payment made into the school account
0706 096 1262 – Bursar
- For further information, contact admissions on 08051569965 and 09121751222
- Fees cover tuition, feeding, and accommodation and can be paid in three installments.
- The minimum tolerable JAMB score of the university is 140. However candidates should contact the admissions officers to verify their desired course cut-off mark.
- Candidates must upload their O’level result to the JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates must have selected Renaissance University as their first choice or must proceed to do a change of institution.
- JAMB services such as change of institution/course, upload of O’level, acceptance of admission, e.t.c., can be done at Renaissance University JAMB CBT centre at a minimal cost